Subscription Box - 6 month subscription
- Free Canada & USA shipping on orders $100+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Receive an exclusive shy wolf candle fragrance designed just for the subscription box, along with a crystal, a tarot or oracle card from ever-rotating decks, a tealight sample and a love letter from us to you with journal prompts and manifestation rituals for the month ahead.
We'll let you know the scent ahead of time, but the name will be a surprise until you unbox your subscription. We'll send you an email every month with the upcoming scent notes, but don't worry - if you don't think it will be your jam, you can swap it out for any of our existing candles.
Orders placed now will received our November box, shipping on November 1st; the featured candle has notes of cedar, patchouli, raspberry, sandalwood and pine.
- cruelty-free, 100% vegan, and made with a proprietary high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrance oils.
- we use high-grade, sustainably grown soy wax in our candles It's made from vegetables, is free from toxins, is 100% biodegradable and is a renewable source that makes for for a clean burn without harmful, black soot.
- our cotton wicks are lead-free for a long, smooth burn.
- our candles are packaged with biodegradable packaging peanuts, post-consumer recycled paper and recyclable packaging.
8 oz candle burn time: 40-50 hours
16 oz candle burn time: 80-90 hours
As a company that's run by firefighters and employs family members of first responders, we're extra passionate about fire and candle safety. Follow these tips to get the safest, cleanest and longest-lasting burn from your candles.
- The first burn is the most important. When lighting your candle for the first time, make sure you wait until the wax has melted evenly across the candle. By ensuring the whole surface has melted before you extinguish your candle, you'll avoid tunnelling and help your candle last longer.
- Before re-lighting your candle, make sure you trim it to a 1/4 inch to ensure the smoothest possible burn and to ensure the flame doesn’t get too high.
- When there’s 1/2 inch of wax left at the end of your jar, it’s time to restock! to get the very most use of those last bits of wax, you can pop your candle in the freezer, chip out the remaining wax with a spoon, and melt it in a wax melter.
- Don’t leave your candles unattended or light them before falling asleep. a watched fire is a safe fire.
- Make sure your candle is out of reach of kids, pets, and your friend who becomes a bit of a pyromaniac after a few drinks.
All orders to Canada and the USA over $100 qualify for free shipping; for orders under $100 shipping is a flat rate of $15.
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be shipped once it has been placed.
Our candles are shipped with biodegradable packaging peanuts, post-consumer recycled paper and recyclable packaging.